All comments are reviewed before posting is allowed. Period. No spam comments will be allowed and my spam filter does an excellent job of filtering out the junk.
Anyone looking to comment spam this blog won’t have comments posted, so don’t bother wasting your time.
If you’re interested in thoughtful, engaging debate, or have some questions, your comments will be allowed.
We do reserve the right to remove any comment at any time, for any reason and to block anyone from commenting on the site.
If you’d like to comment, please keep these things in mind:
- Stay on topic.
- No inappropriate comments (use your judgement).
- No ad hominem attacks (no personal attacks).
- No false or misleading claims.
- Refrain from vulgar and obscene language.
- Do not threaten anyone.
- No hate speech (racism, intolerance, homophobia, sexism, etc)
- No spam (see above)
- Comply with Alberta and Canadian laws regarding libel, copyright and intellectual property.
- No unlawful behaviour, such as cyber-stalking, posting personal information of other people, etc.
I’d like to think that this is common sense stuff. Sadly, common sense is sometimes rather uncommon.